Extracts from 10 Immutable laws for Content Directors who want to stay employed...
Contact us to find out more.
- They attend sales meetings & they get involved and stay involved. This way, the crap is kept off the air.
- They communicate station programming goals and talk programming to the Sales Team.
- They up date Sales as to changes in market forces.
- They are pro-active in finding/developing Sales Sponsorship opportunities.
- They have a good knowledge of the station's core clients and their goals, so as to be on the lookout for opportunities.
- They offer most weekends for sponsorship, and plan ahead to give sales time to make the most of these opportunities.
- They run joint Sales and Programming meetings and monitor sessions.
- They ensure a sales representative is at all promotions meetings.
- They assist in pulling together semi regular brainstorms for the sales team as an agenda item in Presenter Meetings.
- The PD helps keep an up to date ideas bank on the go for easy access by the sales team.
Click Picture To View