Email us if you'd like to receive these updates.
Is your breakfast show lazy?
In the past 12 months I've worked with somewhere around 100 breakfast/morning shows.
You know what... most are lazy, most cut corners, and most don't deserve the big bucks!!!
Here's 10 ways to tell if YOUR breakfast/morning show is the real deal.
- Do they arrive a minimum of 45 minutes prior to the show starting??
- Do they have one major planning session each two weeks?
- Do they have a set of team rules?
- Do they complete a planning sheet for the next days show?
- Do they get well prepped listeners on the air every day?
- Do they prepare(really prepare) at least 2 great stories about their own lives for EVERY show?
- Could they do a show without relying on the daily paper or prep services?
- Do they respect the music??? (do they cut songs)
- Do they do a planned hook and tease going into every break? (ie do they really care if listeners hang around?)
- Do they spend time on finding out all about their audience? How does your team score?
Want or need any more info on any of the above? email us and we will be happy to assist.
Back to updates page.
Download Adobe Reader - it's free